One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - Ticket

Dex-chan lover
License types:
Green: beginner
Blue: intermediate
Gold: excellent driver. Be on blue for 5 years no accidents or traffic violations to become gold.
Perks include:
  • Longer license validity period.
  • License renewal class discount and shortened class length.
  • Discounts on car insurance.
  • Eligibility for a Safe Driver Card.
Mount Takao: popular mountain in the Tokyo metro area. On pg.2 Foreman says that it always reminds him of the old Jdrama "Odd Apples". Below is a vid of some of the scenes from the drama shot on Takao.

Mt. Takao has many hiking trails/scenery walks that's filled with amenities and shops along the paths. It's considered an easy climb that's good for the entire family.

Edit: oh, and I'll need to skip the next chapter for now. The level of photoshopping expertise is beyond me. Remember how I said that I have trouble with text outside the white speech bubbles? Yep, next chapter is full of them.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Very relatable chapter... Fortunately, I can't remember any more how many times I started sulking on trips when I was a kid due to some little annoyance. I hope it doesn't happen while I'm in Japan soon. I like that we still saw some nice Mt. Takao scenes, they enjoyed it despite Miyamoto lol.

Also, it's my birthday, happy birthday to me :)

Dex-chan lover
Very relatable chapter... Fortunately, I can't remember any more how many times I started sulking on trips when I was a kid due to some little annoyance. I hope it doesn't happen while I'm in Japan soon. I like that we still saw some nice Mt. Takao scenes, they enjoyed it despite Miyamoto lol.

Also, it's my birthday, happy birthday to me :)
Happy belated birthday! Got any plans?

Dex-chan lover
License types:
Green: beginner
Blue: intermediate
Gold: excellent driver. Be on blue for 5 years no accidents or traffic violations to become gold.
Perks include:
  • Longer license validity period.
  • License renewal class discount and shortened class length.
  • Discounts on car insurance.
  • Eligibility for a Safe Driver Card.
Mount Takao: popular mountain in the Tokyo metro area. On pg.2 Foreman says that it always reminds him of the old Jdrama "Odd Apples". Below is a vid of some of the scenes from the drama shot on Takao.

Mt. Takao has many hiking trails/scenery walks that's filled with amenities and shops along the paths. It's considered an easy climb that's good for the entire family.

Edit: oh, and I'll need to skip the next chapter for now. The level of photoshopping expertise is beyond me. Remember how I said that I have trouble with text outside the white speech bubbles? Yep, next chapter is full of them.
perhaps those who mostly do not drive too much could get Gold License too right?

Dex-chan lover
perhaps those who mostly do not drive too much could get Gold License too right?
Yeah, looks like there aren't any driving minimum hours or exam to get one, which means you can just not drive and all and automatically get it once the 5 years is up. Big if true.

Dex-chan lover
I love these chapters in spinoffs that give you the good kind of cringe. The kind of where you smile but still grab your cheeks from secondhand embarrassment haha

Poor Miyamoto, the haughtiness of his Teiai spirit kicked in in the worst possible moment

Users who are viewing this thread