One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 13 Ch. 100 - Driving Range

pg. 12, Makita says he has an average score of 80. This puts him in the top 2~5% of golfers

pg.13, Makita uses the word "adjust" to indicate that after people start swinging, they do something midway which affects the trajectory of the swing and this affects where the ball goes. I couldn't find this term in english google so it seems to be a word which they've made up in japanese. When covid happened, I remember a word which came up a lot in JP news which confused a lot of people which was "overshoot". The virus spread beyond their initial projections and they used it as a euphemism to soften how bad the situation was. It means almost nothing in english, but in japanese they crammed a lot of meaning into it, similar to 'adjust' used here.

Oh right. You may have noticed the cover page pic for the manga has changed (used to be vol 17's cover). I don't know if this is automatic or if someone with admin permissions for the manga did it. I actually can't do anything to the main page like add pics or change the description. I believe I need to be a power uploader with 500 ups (soon) or a "group leader".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh you didn't bait the know it all uncle, the know it all uncle has baited you!

Oh right. You may have noticed the cover page pic for the manga has changed (used to be vol 17's cover). I don't know if this is automatic or if someone with admin permissions for the manga did it. I actually can't do anything to the main page like add pics or change the description. I believe I need to be a power uploader with 500 ups (soon) or a "group leader".

Actually anyone with an account can "make" changes to a mangadex entry, or more accurately request changes.

This can be done by clicking on the report button of an entry, the flag that is next to the upload button below the tittle of an entry.

Then an admin will make the change, this way you can change all pertinent aspects of an entry's information, including volume covers.

And i think, but don't quote me on this specific part, but an entry will always display the latest volume cover available for its main cover

Volume covers can be reported by anyone as long as you can show to the admins the existence of a cover, and then they will add them to the information of an entry under the art tab, you can even add back covers, inner covers, and alt covers this way, by for example naming them things like volume 11.1 or 11.2, 11.b, etc

So yeah, you don't need to become a power uploader, or a group leader, or any of that fancy stuff, any normal chump can do it

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Isawa what a Chad, pulling off his own arm hair with a straight face. Also I've never tried golf but it's very interesting that you should be focusing on your swing instead of the ball. But makes sense when you think about it since the ball is stationary, you just need to have good and consistent form 🤔 then be in a position where your swing will hit the ball ⛳

Actually anyone with an account can "make" changes to a mangadex entry, or more accurately request changes.
that's like calling the cops to get a lightbulb changed...

Isawa what a Chad, pulling off his own arm hair with a straight face. Also I've never tried golf but it's very interesting that you should be focusing on your swing instead of the ball. But makes sense when you think about it since the ball is stationary, you just need to have good and consistent form 🤔 then be in a position where your swing will hit the ball ⛳
if the president can be a golf champion then i think we've all got it in us too

Dex-chan lover
I knew the Isawa arm hair is gonna be the new profile pic before opening the comments :D

Man, Makita is a keeper, this guy is seriously so good at everything! Loving father, attentive blacksuit and well-versed in so much stuff? It's gonna take being some sort of multi-savant to even exist in the same household as this guy

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter~ it's a nice change of pace to see something the foreman isn't good at. If you guys want a fun golf series about a beginner starting out, Green Green Greens running in WSJ has been quite good. And there's a FKMT golf series that's getting intermittently translated too, Nikadou Hell Golf, although golf is taking a back seat there to middle-age suffering lol.

I knew the Isawa arm hair is gonna be the new profile pic before opening the comments :D

Man, Makita is a keeper, this guy is seriously so good at everything! Loving father, attentive blacksuit and well-versed in so much stuff? It's gonna take being some sort of multi-savant to even exist in the same household as this guy
read like a book 😊

Fun chapter~ it's a nice change of pace to see something the foreman isn't good at. If you guys want a fun golf series about a beginner starting out, Green Green Greens running in WSJ has been quite good. And there's a FKMT golf series that's getting intermittently translated too, Nikadou Hell Golf, although golf is taking a back seat there to middle-age suffering lol.
i'm following this...wonder what happened to the release schedule...

Dex-chan lover
Happy chapter 100 day!! Excited for more chapters to come 🤗

Didn't expect more golf after reading nikaidou, but seeing Makita getting passionate about hobbies was pretty adorable

Dex-chan lover
Golf is a sport I have beef with for familial reasons, so my evaluation of Makita in this chapter kept getting dinged with (-1) (-1) (-1) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread