One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 15 Ch. 113 - Big Daddy

Dex-chan lover
Please stand by while I get used to Photoshop. I have a feeling size 15 in PS isn't the same as size 15 in PaintNET which is why pg.3 narration text looks so tiny...

pg.2, Takanori likes rolled omelettes. These are eggs which are poured onto a special rectangular pan at low heat and folded over for a nice, fluffy and even texture.
pg.2. 'Tomica' is a long-standing range of miniature toy cars the size of a match-box released by the TOMY toy company. I had a collection of them myself. Very high quality even wheels which ran straight, had heft to it and the paintwork and detail were superb.

pg.3, Takanori can only watch an hour of YT a day. Yeah, this is a huge problem which is talked about recently because YT content is unmoderated and kids are getting hooked on content like toy unboxing, trippy cartoons (Elsagate), and just overall vivid and overstimulating videos which are rotting their minds

pg.6, IsaKawa returns, and he uses "accompany" to teleport to Magic City. These are skills and places in some Hunter X Hunter game.

pg.7, isawa warns Sakamoto Ryoma of his assassination ahead of time in his dream. Ryoma is a folk hero in Japan who ended the shogunate and the samurai. If you watched Shogun where Tokunaga (gawa) eventually unifies the country and leads Japan, Ryoma is one of the people who put the end to it

Dex-chan lover
Very strange, sort of bittersweet, but ultimately very nice chapter. I loved the big page of Ootsuki's extended family, so many fun things to look for in there. I like that the doggy from chapter 60 is there, or a similar dog. I wonder if this child-rearing fantasy is one the author shares.

At the start, I'll be honest, I briefly thought we were in a "The Story of Adidon" situation lol

Dex-chan lover
Doomroar, that position is always open if you want it 🍷
Sadly it would never work out, there are too many obstacles in our way, it would be too expensive, too... impractical

Ootsuki is not a curvaceous kind hot and sexy ara ara oneesan type of woman with blue hair, a phat ass, massive dohoonkabhankoloos, that would spoil me rotten, but also try to kept me in check from becoming too lazy

I don't have the savings at the moment to finance such operation, and he well... is stuck in debt in the underground, but even if he were to get a sex change... Teiai wouldn't approve, so we would have to clear his debt first, which would feel like i am buying a waifu, but we can chunk that off as a joint investment right?

I would also have to brainwash him... i mean to culturally instill in Ootsuki a new personality to fit my tastes, because this is marriage we are talking about, with his personality we both would be unhappy, so that would have to be changed

The re education process would incur some extra expenses, don't worry about the ethical implications here, lets assume he (or would it be she by then?) consents to everything...

Even after all that, Japan wouldn't approve of our union, so she would have to leave the country, which means part of the re-education would require for Ootsuki to get accustomed and fond of the idea of living overseas for a while

Also he wants to have kids, which probably can be arranged, we can rent an artificial womb and use stem-cells to be morphed into gonadic cells and from there make a baby, the problem more than the tech, is that I don't want to be a dad or have kids, so...

We would have to book another... deep re-education session to modify such ideas and desires out of Ootsuki's brain

See? too many walls, i don't think it would work out

Also even if i am pretty open-minded and accepting, i am not sure if i could truly love fem Ootsuki, even after being sculpted into my ideal waifu

Is not that i am transphobic, it's just that, i don't know...

It would feel like the whole thing is kind of forced you know? like we are just not naturally vibin with each other, is such an artificial marriage worth it?

I get the small suspicion, the hint, call it an intuition, that we may not be meant for each other :pepehmm:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Sadly it would never work out, there are too many obstacles in our way, it would be too expensive, too... impractical

Ootsuki is not a curvaceous kind hot and sexy oneesan type of woman with blue hair, a phat ass, massive dohoonkabhankoloos, that would spoil me rotten, but also try to kept me in check from becoming too lazy

I don't have the savings at the moment to finance such operation, and he well... is stuck in debt in the undergroung, but even if he were to get a sex change... Teiai wouldn't approve, so we would have to clear his debt first, which would feel like i am buying a waifu, but we can chunck that off as a joint investment right?

I would also have to brainwash him... i mean to culturally instill in Ootsuki a new persoanlity to fit my tastes, because this is marriage we are talking about, with his personality we both would be unhappy, so that would have to be changed

The re education processwould incur some extra expenses, don't worry about the ethical implications here, lets assume he (or would it be she by then?) consenst to everything...

Even after all that, Japan wouldn't approve of our union, so she would have to leave the country, which means part of the re-education would require for Ootsuki to get accustomed and fond of the idea of living overseas for a while

Also he wants to have kids, which probably can be arranged, we can rent an artificial womb and use stemcells to be morhped into gonadic cells and from there make a baby, the probalem more than the tech, is that I don't want to be a dad or have kids, so...

We would have to book another... deep re-education session to modify such ideas and desires out of Ootsuki's brain

Also even if i am pretty openminded and accepting, i am not sure if i could trully love fem Ootsuki, even after being sculpted into my ideal waifu

It would feel like the whole thing is kind of forced you know? like we are just not naturally vibin with each ohter, is such an artificial marriage worth it?

I get the small suspicion, the hint, call it an intuition, that we may not be meant for each other :pepehmm:

Jesus Doomroar :D this would make for a decent copypasta

Very fun chapter, really took me on a rollercoaster there with so many references. Also, Misawa from Life in Tokyo Ichijou spotted as one of imaginary kids :> imagine if Misawa never existed and it was just Ichijou's tulpa born from accidentally connecting to Ootsuki's noosphere to play a straight man at and everyone in Joycrew played along

Dex-chan lover

Ootsuki is not a curvaceous kind hot and sexy ara ara oneesan type of woman with blue hair, a phat ass, massive dohoonkabhankoloos, that would spoil me rotten, but also try to kept me in check from becoming too lazy

I don't have the savings at the moment to finance such operation, and he well... is stuck in debt in the underground, but even if he were to get a sex change... Teiai wouldn't approve, so we would have to clear his debt first, which would feel like i am buying a waifu, but we can chunk that off as a joint investment right?

I would also have to brainwash him... i mean to culturally instill in Ootsuki a new personality to fit my tastes, because this is marriage we are talking about, with his personality we both would be unhappy, so that would have to be changed

The re education process would incur some extra expenses, don't worry about the ethical implications here, lets assume he (or would it be she by then?) consents to everything...

Also he wants to have kids, which probably can be arranged, we can rent an artificial womb and use stem-cells to be morphed into gonadic cells and from there make a baby, the problem more than the tech, is that I don't want to be a dad or have kids, so...

Also even if i am pretty open-minded and accepting, i am not sure if i could truly love fem Ootsuki, even after being sculpted into my ideal waifu

It would feel like the whole thing is kind of forced you know? like we are just not naturally vibin with each other, is such an artificial marriage worth it?

Why did I read this. No actually, fem-Ootsuki might be my kind of gal
We can even go for pancakes

Users who are viewing this thread