One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 15 Ch. 114 - Scumbag Line-up

Dex-chan lover
pg.3, Satoru Kawano is based on the old artist for the Tonegawa manga. After it ended it's said that he got into FX trading and lost a lot of money in it.

pg.7, the debtor is a former Traditional Eastern Masseuse. Practiced in China and Japanese, they use pressure points and acupuncture to open ki pathways in your body to positively affect your nervous system. The Chinese ones are also herbalists, so they give you massages and also charge you for bitter medicinal teas.

pg.8, the debtor shows up in Tonegawa episode 10 as one of the teams who play in the trial game of restricted rock paper scissors

2e3dTJG.png

Dex-chan lover
pg.3, Satoru Kawano is based on the old artist for the Tonegawa manga. After it ended it's said that he got into FX trading and lost a lot of money in it.

pg.7, the debtor is a former Traditional Eastern Masseuse. Practiced in China and Japanese, they use pressure points and acupuncture to open ki pathways in your body to positively affect your nervous system. The Chinese ones are also herbalists, so they give you massages and also charge you for bitter medicinal teas.

pg.8, the debtor shows up in Tonegawa episode 10 as one of the teams who play in the trial game of restricted rock paper scissors

2e3dTJG.png
Damn i guess i wont get into FX trading then, gotta stick to the S&P 500 i guess

Dex-chan lover
Very fun chapter, nice to have a periodic reminder of how scummy the foreman and especially Teiai really are. I like that one of their acquisitions looks a lot like Kurosawa, lol. Hopefully they'll show up occasionally as side characters.

Dex-chan lover
Lots of nods to Tonegawa spinoff in this one, noice~ so the Kurosawa lookalike upon not getting hired as a blacksuit decided he gon fall in debt with his employer instead? Bruh

Great chapter, love the brief sighting of Kurosaki, too, he's on his trolling grind as always :D

thank you for the meal~

Dex-chan lover
Lots of nods to Tonegawa spinoff in this one, noice~ so the Kurosawa lookalike upon not getting hired as a blacksuit decided he gon fall in debt with his employer instead? Bruh

Great chapter, love the brief sighting of Kurosaki, too, he's on his trolling grind as always :D

thank you for the meal~
The guy with the jaw got passed over, cuz he'd probably start eating the rocks.
Very fun chapter, nice to have a periodic reminder of how scummy the foreman and especially Teiai really are. I like that one of their acquisitions looks a lot like Kurosawa, lol. Hopefully they'll show up occasionally as side characters.
ya, good catch. the guy with the jaw showed up in ep.9 of Tonegawa as a potential blacksuit
interviewing for a spot in Teiai, but got rejected because he stood out too much

IjilPYk.png

Users who are viewing this thread