One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 15 Ch. 117 - Glossy Glossy

Oh sh*t, it's Yanauchi!

Actually, I know how Foreman feels when he shaves his head. I've cropped mine to a 3mm buzzcut since I was 21 because I noticed my receding hairline. You don't get bed hair anymore, your face feels much less oily and I save a lot of money. I'm literally George St. Pierre without the gorgeous body.

Oh right, this chapter seems to have been written in 2022 when Hunter X Hunter restarted its serialization. That's what the sphere of detection comes from and explains why the title is 滑滑

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yanauchi-san is just the best at everything huh!! He'd make for a perfect lifeguard - shave his entire body and he'll be able to tell who's having what kinda accident 2 km into the water :D

I used to have a buzz cut too that grew out into a weird mullet thingy. This makes me wanna go back to a buzz cut... But I already got so many cute hairclips...

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter, I really like the idea of applying "sensing" and power scaling and other battle shonen nonsense to a low-stakes real world adventure.

I've had long hair my whole life, so I have no idea how it'd feel to shave down to nothing. I wish I could try it for like, half an hour lol, and not the months and months it'd take to grow back to the length I like.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sh*t, it's Yanauchi!

Actually, I know how Foreman feels when he shaves his head. I've cropped mine to a 3mm buzzcut since I was 21 because I noticed my receding hairline. You don't get bed hair anymore, your face feels much less oily and I save a lot of money. I'm literally George St. Pierre without the gorgeous body.

Oh right, this chapter seems to have been written in 2022 when Hunter X Hunter restarted its serialization. That's what the sphere of detection comes from and explains why the title is 滑滑
The feeling of saving money on cuts is one of the best ones

Yanauchi-san is just the best at everything huh!! He'd make for a perfect lifeguard - shave his entire body and he'll be able to tell who's having what kinda accident 2 km into the water :D

I used to have a buzz cut too that grew out into a weird mullet thingy. This makes me wanna go back to a buzz cut... But I already got so many cute hairclips...
2863480-cuchulainn3.png

Masaka....Lancer??!

Users who are viewing this thread