One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 15 Ch. 119.5 - Good Rest

30 chapters left until we're all caught up. Ostukare-sama to all of you who've been reading until now. Home stretch, let's do it.
I got to translate a little bit of Tonegawa lol. That was the anime which got me into Foreman in the first place. Liked the contrast between how Foreman spends his 30 mins break and how Tonegawa does it.

I'd also like to direct your attention to Yani Neko (Tar Cat), which is serialized in the same magazine as Foreman and shares similar themes and seems to be getting TL'd again. It's a kind of cursed series which made the headlines a few months ago because of a sewer-slide.

Dex-chan lover
Otsukare-sama to YOU first and foremost!
Also... TO NE GA WA TO NE GA WA!!! unchoreographed pompom dance

A really nice contrast chapter! A man who, compared to Teiai top brass, has nothing is basically living his dream. A man who, compared to most of general populace has everything - is forced to ration his free time like a marine who only gets 2 minutes to sleep. And what the hell's up with Tonegawa cutter lmaooooo I see that surviving the routine of that comedian guy has dealt some long-lasting psychic damage to the man :D

Thank you for the manga recommendation too, will check it out!

Otsukare-sama to YOU first and foremost!
Also... TO NE GA WA TO NE GA WA!!! unchoreographed pompom dance

A really nice contrast chapter! A man who, compared to Teiai top brass, has nothing is basically living his dream. A man who, compared to most of general populace has everything - is forced to ration his free time like a marine who only gets 2 minutes to sleep. And what the hell's up with Tonegawa cutter lmaooooo I see that surviving the routine of that comedian guy has dealt some long-lasting psychic damage to the man :D

Thank you for the manga recommendation too, will check it out!
I was going to translate that as practice before Foreman but ended up just going for it instead. Very easy read of 6 pages a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't recommend chair bed, the gaps between chairs will leave you all sore, if possible always aim for desk bed

30 chapters left until we're all caught up. Ostukare-sama to all of you who've been reading until now. Home stretch, let's do it.
I got to translate a little bit of Tonegawa lol. That was the anime which got me into Foreman in the first place. Liked the contrast between how Foreman spends his 30 mins break and how Tonegawa does it.

I'd also like to direct your attention to Yani Neko (Tar Cat), which is serialized in the same magazine as Foreman and shares similar themes and seems to be getting TL'd again. It's a kind of cursed series which made the headlines a few months ago because of a sewer-slide.
:win::win: :win: :win: congrats for making it this far with the translations, you are a real trooper!

Oh cat girl foreman adventures? :meguusmug:

Edit: gave it a quick read, there's only one image that can describe that manga
uj2HXYJ.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread