One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 16 Ch. 122 - Fiery Stomach

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, perhaps the most relatable chapter yet... I love the taste of spicy food, but I always get terrible heartburn... or worse. I also had a traumatic incident that put me off of it for years and years (first day at a new job, I went out for lunch with some of my coworkers; they all ordered "red curry, extra spicy", so of course I had to too; oh lord I was crying and sweating and snot was streaming out of my face...) But hope, and foolishness, both spring eternal!

Dex-chan lover
Ah spicy food, the only food you get to taste 4 times, when you eat it, when it hits your stomach, when it reaches your colon, and when it leaves out of you as poop, the ones in the middle are the worst ones

The snot and tears while you eat can be managed with some milk, it is also the perfect excuse for ice-cream, but nothing will save your intestines the next day

You may think that water and soap will save you? but that only covers your butt hole

Your insides will still burn, and you are not supposed to give yourself a soap enema, you have to deal with it, luckily the inner burning will go away within the next hour after pooping, it may feel like ulcers, but don't worry they are not, check your poop for blood before flushing just in case tho, if there is blood, it was from a preexisting condition and not because of the spice, the spice just so happened made contact with your wounds

Spicy food gives the fastest poops with the longest consequences, which is why i only go for medium heat now, maybe a bit above if i am feeling unwise

Dex-chan lover
MAFUUUBAAAA
Ironically, like every time the Mafuba is used in dragon ball, he experienced terrible consequences. Like dying, having it turned around on you, or being in Dragon Ball Super!
Ah so that's what it is

images

I also think that the 10x/30x stuff is Kaio-Ken. Reference-heavy chapter

Double-page supporter
I don't love much spicy food, even though I grew up eating Korean cuisine, but for some reason I LOVE dan dan noodles. Maybe there should be a carbohydrates demon? Who doesn't love just gobbling down plain toast

Users who are viewing this thread