One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 17 Ch. 134.5 - One-Day Rest Day: Miyamoto

Dex-chan lover
The "Life Clock" is a way Japanese people visualize how much of their day is gone when scaled as a number. The average life expectancy is 85 there, Miyamoto is 49.5 by 3PM so he's over halfway done which freaks him out.

Here's the original quote for the 2nd last page:

LSx3N.jpeg

With this, Vol.17 is done. We should be all caught up by the time Vol.19 is serialized.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
The "Life Clock" is a way Japanese people visualize how much of their day is gone when scaled as a number. The average life expectancy is 85 there, Miyamoto is 49.5 by 3PM so he's over halfway done which freaks him out.

LSx3N.jpeg

With this, Vol.17 is done. We should be all caught up by the time Vol.19 is serialized.
Wait holy shit, was it the foreman himself that has "that" Kaiji quote? About how you waste your entire life and end up in a hospital bed at the end of it?

Dex-chan lover
hahaha, The Ping Pong Club

The story follows the adventures of a somewhat unusual ping-pong club: the players are indeed more focused "on panties" and obscene jokes than on the game. The arrival of Iwashita, the new head of the club, makes it possible to change things, the latter somehow managing to interest his undisciplined players in ping-pong. A difficult mission as the temptations of the outside world are great for our protagonists.

Dex-chan lover

LSx3N.jpeg

Say is the Ping Pong Club that Miyamoto is reading....

THE Ping Pong Club?

Oh shit it is, that manga is a riot but boy does it has some... sus chapters to say the least :dogkek:

That's not a manga i get to talk about in public, hell even in the comment section it is usually a couple of us hating on the boys

Dex-chan lover
Say is the Ping Pong Club that Miyamoto is reading....

THE Ping Pong Club?

Oh shit it is, that manga is a riot but boy does it has some... sus chapters to say the least :dogkek:

That's not a manga i get to talk about in public, hell even in the comment section it is usually a couple of us hating on the boys
I recommend the anime. Story is solid all the way through (y)

Dex-chan lover
Hella ironic that this chapter comes out after my sleepoff day (aka day off after night shifts) which I too very much wasted, oversleeping my committments and out of all the useful stuff only going to the library, then just meandering for the rest of the evening
And surprisingly enough I'd woken up without having to nap after shutting off the alarm and still have some time to josh around before the shift
Miyamoto is so lovely, I'm happy to see these rare moments of him in his natural habitat
Thank you for translation

Dex-chan lover
oh man it's weird seeing him without his sunglasses... also the "ti-per" thing is the one suwa-san was advocating for, right? friggin zoomers think they know everything...

Users who are viewing this thread