One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 18 Ch. 137 - Early Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter and see you in a week - or however long you need, your hard work is always appreciated~
This phenomenon of short-sleeping (and inevitable afternoon crash) seems to be restricted to people who've had a set schedule for a while... 6 years of interchangeable night and day shifts have taken away that experience 🥺 now I sleep like a marine - regardless of the time of day and it's either power naps of 10 minutes or for as long as possible

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter and see you in a week - or however long you need, your hard work is always appreciated~
This phenomenon of short-sleeping (and inevitable afternoon crash) seems to be restricted to people who've had a set schedule for a while... 6 years of interchangeable night and day shifts have taken away that experience 🥺 now I sleep like a marine - regardless of the time of day and it's either power naps of 10 minutes or for as long as possible
I'll be back soon bratan, I need to buy a phone and fix my computer. Two things just suddenly broke down on the same day 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'll be back soon bratan, I need to buy a phone and fix my computer. Two things just suddenly broke down on the same day 🤔
ahh, I had that happen to me in the span of a month earlier this year... my computer broke in various confusing ways, and I dropped my phone onto some critical hit zone where EVEN THO I HAD A CASE it suddenly completely died. the screen didn't even crack! so bizarre.

very nice chapter. when i was in high school i'd sometimes go into Toronto for a concert with some friends, and after we'd stay up all night in a 24hr McDonalds until the buses back to our town started running cause we had nowhere else to stay. I can remember walking through the cool early morning air, extremely sleep deprived, just looking forward to getting on the bus and collapsing. it was exhausting, but there was a certain serenity to it, a feeling that you're exciting in a very private space intimately shared with only other 4am denizens. I thought the first chapter of Blue Period captured it really well too.

I remember always fantasizing at those times that someday I'd just live in Toronto and this would be all so easy. Now I do but I don't have the energy to go to concerts more than a couple times a year. C'est la vie.

Users who are viewing this thread