One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 18 Ch. 138 - Solo Drinks

Dex-chan lover
We are so bek.

pg 19. 17 Steps comes from part 3 of Kaiji (Minefield Mahjong) where they make their best hand from a random draw of 34 tiles.

"Going Galapagos" reminds me of a thing back in my high school days when on the night before our essays were due, we'd all go on a group voice call and stay up while trying to finish our essays. Do the zoomers still do that or nah? lol
I really like the trend of these open world games giving you pets like Shadowmere in Skyrim and Dogmeat in Fallout. So freaking comfy, lads.

Dex-chan lover
Mans out here reading Slam Dunk and Ahiru no Sora, shocker that Kuroko no Basuke (tbh don't blame him, it gets a little much.) or Real (It's wheelchair basketball though so maybe that's why? Great manga though.) didn't get a nod considering their fame.

Historie is a great pick though, though for the Roman timeframe, Cestvs might also be nice. I prefer my historical stuff a bit further forward though, medieval'ish times, like Wolfsmund, Arslan, or Hawkwood

Dex-chan lover
Ayyy welcome back!
Going Galapagos is probs the best way to hang out for people who are in tune with being okay in the company of just themselves. I cherish these moments and people dearly because with them friendship stays exactly where y'all left off if the tide of life breaks your schedules apart
(Love Miyamo softly smiling at his own bball clips)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe one of the comfiest chapters yet~ and very relatable. I remember when my relationship with my boyfriend got to the point where we'd be comfortable just hanging out doing our own thing, it's really lovely. As I type this I'm getting caught up on manga while he lounges behind me watching wrestling. Doesn't get much comfier than that :)

Fed-Kun's army
Finally I am caught up, I was super behind on Otsuki.

Glad to see Muraoka's game referenced... It feels like we (almost) never get Muraoka and Kazuya stuff on the any of the spinoff manga, nobody ever seems to run into the characters that didn't get animated.

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back! I started the Tonegawa anime during the break and now I can't read the foreman manga narration in anything but the anime narrators voice...
The voice actor is great. At first it was jarring to me since I've always thought the original Akagi and Kaiji narrators were more serious and sensible. I got used to him by the end of the series though, he was a great choice

Dex-chan lover
Finally I am caught up, I was super behind on Otsuki.

Glad to see Muraoka's game referenced... It feels like we (almost) never get Muraoka and Kazuya stuff on the any of the spinoff manga, nobody ever seems to run into the characters that didn't get animated.
One of the OG's of the FKMT threads. Great to see you again 👍

Users who are viewing this thread