Ichinichi Gaishutsuroku Hanchou - Vol. 18 Ch. 139 - Sleigh Geezer

Xmas isn't a traditional holiday in Japan, but rather a commercial, romantic and even symbolic one.
A lot of sales happen, the christmas trees and light displays go up and if you're lucky enough to be a protagonist in a romcom anime then this is the time.
Christmas is also close to Oomisoka, the new year when a lot of people get a 3-day break to visit temples, work on their new years resolutions, see family and do a new year cleanup of their homes

Dex-chan lover
Xmas isn't a traditional holiday in Japan, but rather a commercial, romantic and even symbolic one.
A lot of sales happen, the christmas trees and light displays go up and if you're lucky enough to be a protagonist in a romcom anime then this is the time.
Christmas is also close to Oomisoka, the new year when a lot of people get a 3-day break to visit temples, work on their new years resolutions, see family and do a new year cleanup of their homes
So just like halloween and valentines

I always wanted to ask, but how does Ootsuki cheat on chinchiro? are the dice loaded or does he has a way to manipulate them once thrown?

Dex-chan lover
So just like halloween and valentines

I always wanted to ask, but how does Ootsuki cheat on chinchiro? are the dice loaded or does he has a way to manipulate them once thrown?
Read part 2 of Kaiji and find out! or if you don't have time, he uses special dice that only show 4, 5, or 6 when he rolls.

fun whimsical chapter. i like the idea of the underground not just being a horrible labour camp, but a sort of enchanted unreal space where their poor mental health can lead to distortions. i also love that the gift they get from santa, instead of being something wholesome or sentimental, is just a can of beer lol.

Dex-chan lover
Read part 2 of Kaiji and find out! or if you don't have time, he uses special dice that only show 4, 5, or 6 when he rolls.

fun whimsical chapter. i like the idea of the underground not just being a horrible labour camp, but a sort of enchanted unreal space where their poor mental health can lead to distortions. i also love that the gift they get from santa, instead of being something wholesome or sentimental, is just a can of beer lol.
The Underground is a border space.
Which makes me imagine fae and yokai and shit showing up.
Teiai Sponsored Grail War When? The Underground could totally be on a leyline.

Dex-chan lover
This had me on edge from start to finish :D so this is now the 2nd supernatural occurrence underground... Not counting the indestructible rock friend.
I'd say they're all tripping from poor air and malnourishment but Tonegawa's and Ichijou's spinoffs have supernatural things happening too! Is it possible that the malevolent restless souls surrounding Kazuya just get outsourced to wherever it's relevant in Teiai? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread