One Day Outing Foreman - Vol. 18 Ch. 140 - Numa-Rod

Do you divide big tasks into small, bite-sized pieces, or do you tackle it all at once?

I've tried both ways. I do a bit of my cleaning and washing every day. I robovac my room when I'm in the bathroom in the mornings and the rest of my house when I'm working in my home office. I also use the mop function once a week. Bought 7 years ago for $100, what a godsend. I wash my dishes as I cook and use them. When it's raining and wet for the week in the winter, or hot and dry in the summer I'll quickly wash my T-shirts and undies in the shower. Oopsie stains on the toilet, quickly wipe it down before it becomes a compounding problem.

And you may have seen me do it the other way where I dive into something and do it all at once with the Foreman chapters. One chapter, 16-20 pages and 4-6 hours straight. I get things done faster and getting it done in one go feels satisfying at the end, but hoo-boy does it burn you out. In exchange, the time spent overall is shorter.

Which way is better? I can't decide tbqh.

Dex-chan lover
<me staring at my laundry basket full of clean clothes thats been sitting there for weeks>

i should put that away

after reading this next chapter

EDIT: I posted that on Tuesday at 10:30am. As of Wednesday 4:07pm my laundry is now put away.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We got to see scary Miyamoto!!! Hell yeah)) I just knew Ootsuki is going to turn this into his primary profits in the end lmao he was waaaaay too encouraging and supportive
As for chores, the only ones I'm consistent with are dishes and laundry. The rest, well... Have you ever seen "worst rooms of 4chan"? It's that minus the piss jars. Once every half a year I do tackle it though but whenever possible I enlist the help of my buds. Has never been any other way for as long as I've been working...

As for chores, the only ones I'm consistent with are dishes and laundry. The rest, well... Have you ever seen "worst rooms of 4chan"? It's that minus the piss jars. Once every half a year I do tackle it though but whenever possible I enlist the help of my buds. Has never been any other way for as long as I've been working...
Oh yes. One of the things I'm into is looking at r/malesurvivalspace on reddit and youtube vids of professional cleaning companies clearing up trash houses
I'd love to live like that but my nose is very sensitive to dust and mold

Dex-chan lover
I grew up in a house with my hoarder dad so my tolerance for mess and filth has always been very high, and my laziness is also fairly high lol. Some places where I lived in the past became trainwrecks. Nowadays I have my boyfriend and other people coming over fairly often, so I do a quick tidy and clean pretty regularly so they aren't walking into a sty. I don't even dislike cleaning that much, I just have other stuff I want to be doing instead lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry, but we have to confiscate all ammonite fossils we find..."
"Why?!"
-cut to Hyoudou sitting in a room full of ammonite fossils, looking somewhere between bored, displeased, and uninterested-
"Why did I implement this rule again...?"

Users who are viewing this thread