One Day, Suddenly, Seoul Is - Vol. 1 Ch. 123

Double-page supporter
damn I was worried this is ending but we will get a season two... hopefully soon

@Xenny_Xenon
just release the Side Stories all at once when you are done moving, honestly no need to rush as we will all be waiting for season 2 anyways.

damn I was worried this is ending but we will get a season two... hopefully soon

@Xenny_Xenon
just release the Side Stories all at once when you are done moving, honestly no need to rush as we will all be waiting for season 2 anyways.
Yeah, I’ve been semi-following the author, they were trying to get season 2 out by April, but they got sick, and had entrance exams, and were hospitalized, and seem to just keep having bad luck so season two keeps getting pushed back and they aren’t sure when they’ll finally get it out but it definitely is in the works.

And alright, yeah I’ve been chipping away at it in any downtime I’ve had, but having been pretty busy with everything else it’s a slow process haha. Can’t wait for season two though~

Just wanna know, what the hell happened to cho-ah? she got dae-han's bag and left?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Class Queen should have burned Class Prez thoroughly.

Unlike the mc, these "Zerg" variants were more like Fallout ghouls, lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread