One for All - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - First Practice

Author must have signed a clause to show a Gilbert ball in every chapter.

ty for the scanlation, sad we're already close to the weekly releases :(

Dex-chan lover
this guy is my favorite character so far
jwnxx4.png

nh5uos.png

the monster do get a bit silly sometimes
0d3nmp.png

lrpeo5.png

Dex-chan lover
Author must have signed a clause to show a Gilbert ball in every chapter.

ty for the scanlation, sad we're already close to the weekly releases :(
Well basically all rugby balls are Gilbert so it's kinda hard not to show it, but yeah it's a bit too much.

I'm way more bothered by this prop that's also super lean, if at least he was a hooker I could still believe it but as a prop? No way in hell.
Couldn't the author have made him a third rower if he wanted a forward that could do everything?

Well basically all rugby balls are Gilbert so it's kinda hard not to show it, but yeah it's a bit too much.

I'm way more bothered by this prop that's also super lean, if at least he was a hooker I could still believe it but as a prop? No way in hell.
Couldn't the author have made him a third rower if he wanted a forward that could do everything?
haha yeah, lot of gilbert balls, but what shocks me is how properly they're drawn, in most mangas there just wouldn't be a brand on the ball to begin with.

I was thinking the same about the prop too, a lean prop is not unseen, but a prop that enjoys running ? not in a 100 years haha. But then, the author did spend a lot of time telling us he was one in a kind, and he does have the average prop IQ, so there is def some realism to it.

him being lean might also mean the author has a particular playstyle in mind for him, so can't wait to see that.

Dex-chan lover
haha yeah, lot of gilbert balls, but what shocks me is how properly they're drawn, in most mangas there just wouldn't be a brand on the ball to begin with.

I was thinking the same about the prop too, a lean prop is not unseen, but a prop that enjoys running ? not in a 100 years haha. But then, the author did spend a lot of time telling us he was one in a kind, and he does have the average prop IQ, so there is def some realism to it.

him being lean might also mean the author has a particular playstyle in mind for him, so can't wait to see that.
Please, props know their names, unlike second rows.

Users who are viewing this thread