One Hundred and Eight Ways to Discuss About the Villain's Pretentious Crappiness

Supporter
I will not say no to free translation. I will just say that it is a "little" rough around the edges...

Dex-chan lover
I will not say no to free translation. I will just say that it is a "little" rough around the edges...
If the english is good, it's salvagable.
Edit : I can't bear to agree with you even when you're right :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Can't even pretend. Unreadable trash. It's appears to be translated and typeset by multiple people so you can't even follow the flow of either trashlation. And no they don't get credit for putting it up

Supporter
If the english is good, it's salvagable.
Edit : I can't bear to agree with you even when you're right :meguuusad:
Yeah, sorry mate for the hope for something readable ... I also abandoned reading this. When there were only few chapter it was somehow bearable, but at the same time I tried to read Medical Fairy with the same kind of translation from the same translation group and it left me mentally drained and broken...

Supporter
Can't even pretend. Unreadable trash. It's appears to be translated and typeset by multiple people so you can't even follow the flow of either trashlation. And no they don't get credit for putting it up
Yep, English is my second language and I am not very good with it, so I am used to broken uses of it, but this one is on other new level. I am not even sure if somebody even checked it after machine translating ...

Users who are viewing this thread