One of a Kind Romance - Ch. 77

i hope she finally gets arrested after this!! the reporters are outside, so i hope they can end her career forever too.

at least the beginning was really cute with them sharing a meal ahhhh

Maybe that's just the part of script and she was supposed to use cold water but she used actually hot water instead. This way she could then talk her way out "oh, I didn't know it was hot!"... But I may be overthinking it too much.
I hope Moo-yi is fine!

What the fuuck!!!!! crazy stalker!!! is she for real?? she started to show her true self... even if it was acting as some comments say, there is some true to it I mean she tried to get him hospitalized by giving him those drinks in previous chapters... what's wrong with her?? ugh I really hate this turn of events, I liked the fluffiness in the early chapters :( I wish this whole stalker thing would end quickly..

BTW, thank you for updating <3

@clarinetto you would also think film sets would modify machines to purposely not make hot drinks (but add things to make it look hot) to limit the risk of having actors burn themselves... or have crazy ass stalkers attacking ppl

Dex-chan lover
This makes me think of the hot coffee incident that scarred and mutilated that poor granny, and now I’m worried for Moo-Yi

i don't understand why stalkers or someone obsessive would hurt people that they are obsessed about when things don't go their way??

but ooff, if the water's really hot, moo yi's going to get hurt really really bad :(

omo she actually did it O.O

Thanks Cinnamon Roll for these constant releases dangggg we getting spoiled lol

WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH THIS BITCHHHH? omg istg i fking kill you if you exist. 🤬🤬🤬

Users who are viewing this thread