One Piece Party - Vol. 1 Ch. 0.1

Power Uploader
"Wealth, fame, power had all been his" It's "Wealth, Fame, Power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger."

"I wasn't finished my sentence" this isn't even correct English. You just put Japanese text over DeepL and then pasted the result over the page didn't you?

"Wealth, fame, power had all been his" It's "Wealth, Fame, Power. The man who had acquired everything in this world, the Pirate King, Gold Roger."

"I wasn't finished my sentence" this isn't even correct English. You just put Japanese text over DeepL and then pasted the result over the page didn't you?
First of all, for the first part, I literally copied the VIZ one for one so I would get it right. Heck, I even copied the line breaks where I could. You're probably mixing it up with what the anime said, which even that isn't the same (at least for the Funimation sub and dub).

Also for the second part... what? What's wrong with it? I translated it myself, sorry to burst your bubble but I in fact don't even know Japanese. I have the official French translation (which I do speak) physically, and that's where I translate from.

Unless I'm wrong, in which case please let me know what about "I wasn't finished my sentence" is wrong and I'll go ahead and fix it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread