One Point Advice Yankee - Vol. 4 Ch. 48.5 - Extra 2

Dex-chan lover
He still very clearly forgot about the teacher in nursery school and their friend from the sandpit. He had no response to that. Like, I get the point that it's trying to make, but it's kind of a bad point when it's basically admitted that he can't remember those people.

Dex-chan lover
I love these .5 chapters. In most series they're shorter and don't really do anything, but here they are plot and character movers. Also were all those people that showed up for baseball (in that flashback panel) characters he helped he previous chapters (that I forgot?), particularly I need more information on that faceless gyaru.

@comeonnow0 I think the point he was trying to make is that while we forget most people, those special ones that helped us a lot and significantly affected our "heart" we remember. Like random friends and teachers you forget, but you never forget someone whose actions have changed your life forever (or maybe were your hero or who became your ideal). Which is what the MC is to them. Plus like they said at the end, they're all good friends (some of them since high school), so it's kinda a moot point when he's going to be a part of their lives going forward and they'll probably keep having these get togethers and events. It's like saying you'll forget your uncle.

Fed-Kun's army
this extra chapters are so wholesome, this help me relieve the stress from work, really thx for the Tls!!

I'm theres a lot of water vapor in the air today and its cooling down on my face and all so like man I ain't crying

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 Yeah, I actually do agree with you that that's the point he was likely making. However, we have no idea if their teacher from nursery school or friend from the sandpit were actually people who changed their lives forever. Maybe they actually were. That's still completely possible, and yet they're still forgotten.

Like, I get it. He is going to be a part of the lives of the children going forward, and that makes it much less likely that he'd be forgotten. However, in real life, he could just stop visiting for whatever reason. Sounds like he hadn't visited the parents for a while before the start of this series since the daughter didn't already know him already.

I'm not trying to make this a big deal. Just writing my thoughts on it.

Dex-chan lover
This is true, i was very young when I met this old canadian couple and it was just the one time but I remember them because they were nice to me and told me about canada (i was in india at the time so, pretty different)

Users who are viewing this thread