One Punch Man (Webcomic/Original)

THANK YOU ONE for not ruining this webcomic like the retarded redrawn version. glad that Suiryuu is considered as a new character here and have only met Saitama for the first time.

Love how even saitama travelled so fast could not even beat neo heroes..
this shit is coming for real

Fed-Kun's army
@sumanibus smh
Manga ver. is improved version of webcomic written by ONE, and Murata can only add/change if it's approved by ONE. the difference is additional story like tournament arc, monster cell, orochi, etc, and story more focused on action, compared to webcomic ver. that more focused on comedy/gag. so technically it's better than webcomic ver. And i enjoy them both without trash talk the other

Dex-chan lover
People cannot lie about masterpiece. Just look at the rating, it's 9+. The art is there to deceive people, and the truth lies in the plot. XD

Dex-chan lover
Hurry, we're out of time! We gotta offer more souls to One before he goes back to another centennial slumber!!!!!

I am already at point ch. 138 redraw by "murata", where at same point chapter on this "ONE" version...?

Dex-chan lover
@hdr77 You mean the Murata's latest chapter or the chapters using the wrong enumeration? If it's the first, then the latest chapters of the serialized manga are kind of an original thing, or just kinda different from One. It should be around chapter 70 here I guess, but they go pretty much straight to the point lol
Anyway, Murata's godlike artwork makes the wait totally worth it... but if it's like this we're catching up with the web comic by 2054...

And btw no need to use quotation marks with them, everyone here knows already who's One and Murata-sensei xd

Users who are viewing this thread