one shot body swap ?

MC kinda plain average boy , he have a male childhood who become a popular celebrity in highschool, btw mc is male

MC was a fan on a famous celebrity girl(still in highschool)

So mc childhood friend messaged him on phone saying it has been a long time , he moved away when they were elementary school. MC childhood friend was a good person, he treat mc as his best friend, mc was shocked and happy seeing him did'nt change and still the same friend he know.

When they decided to say good bye , he tell mc they should hang out more together, mc did'nt pay attention when crossing road, it was green light, he was thinking how amazing his childhood friend being handsome and popular, they were even rumour he was dating the celebrity girl mc love. A car then come , his childhood friend see it, he run and wanted to push him away.

MC then wake up in hospital and found out he was in his childhood friend body, he also found out that his original body die in the car accident, , mc who was in his childhood friend body did'nt receive any injury , he then discharged from hospital. He then realized everyone acted really nice towards him, and know it is because of his status as celebrity.

MC was confused in his state but then he meet the celebrity girl. MC was happy he can see her in real, even touch her. The girl say they were dating and she was worried about him asking if is he okay after got into accident, and mc say he is okay with happy face. They spend time together till both of their agency come to seperate them, they had been agreed to date in secret. The ending is both of them run and kissed , then promised to go to another date with mc.

Btw his childhood friend never mentioned again, it seems he they swapped body , and die in mc original body.

ugh i kinda want to look this manga because i want to know the authour/artist other works, i remember some other manga i read was based on this authour/artist so if i find this one shot, i can find all his other manga series i was looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread