Onee-chan ga Kita

The author has posted that this manga is ending on July 28th, 2020.

https://twitter.com/RikoAnzai/status/1277223314566467592?s=20

Ending this 10 years series.

Now that it's been completed, please pick this up. These days I've been reading more and more 4koma.... one of the major things keeping me sane haha.

I binged the anime, binged these 30 chapters, and now I want more.

Group Leader
Maybe one day someone will pick this up again. Congrats to the author for finishing his story though and 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
Binged the anime gave me diabetes from the cuteness, wow didn't know this was running for that long. Congrats to the author. Now I'm even curious what happens after the anime. Hope someone picks this up.

Pick this up, i put my bet it will blow up, even only the final chapters it's ok, other translator will pick up the rest

Group Leader
So I kinda picked it up, and here's a question for those who will read it.
Do you want me to go back and translate the missing ch.5 or follow up with new ones? (I'll translate it at some point, but what you'd prefer?)
The chapter from 1 to 5 has a wrong numbers atm (I sent a report about it).
So the REAL ch.5 is missing.

@GolSho First of all, thank you for the translating. If you could maybe translate chapter 5 now so new people who will be reading this doesn't get confused. If you don't want to it's ok, but if you could that would be great. Thank you again for translating and I hope to see more.

Group Leader
@GolSho First, thanks for your hard work and bringing this series, if only temporarily, back from the wasteland of abandoned manga series.

I, for one, would prefer you continue with on with new chapters. By the way, do you know if it's actually completed in the original language? mangaupdates states "15 Volumes (Ongoing) " but it says "Completed" here on mangadex.

Oh, man, I thought we'd never get new chapters! I'm so excited for more of this series.

Group Leader
@FredFriendly Thanks, I'm feeling quite motivated at the moment, so at very least I've already decided that it will not stay as a one time thing. :)
As for your question, Volume 15 that was released on July 28th (2020) was the last one. I've corrected info about it on MU now. I believe someone left a comment about it here before.

@IAM1013 Thank you for the feedback. I think I'll start ch.32 (which I like a lot for certain reasons) for now and see if my report about chapter numbering will be noticed soon enough. And then release ch.5 too.

@Elwellx It's nice to hear. :) I like this series too, so let's enjoy it together again. :)

Dex-chan lover
Every time I read this, I'm reminded of the 26-year old OL without a boyfriend. Thanks for the translations!!! 📚📚📚

Users who are viewing this thread