Onee-chan wa Game o Suruto Hito ga Kawaru Onee-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 19 - The Older Sister who doesn't change until she plays games

Dex-chan lover
I guess that's also a way of playing around all night.

Group Leader
Were they playing the game where if someone loses a round they have to take a piece of clothing? XD

Dex-chan lover
Knowing how that woman act it kinda surprised me she against him joining her in the bath

Dex-chan lover
"oh, I guess it didn't go the direction of happy bathtime accident. Guess this is just a norma-".

last page

Welp, nevermind. I guess Yuna can only be lewd when there's a controller in her hand :meguusmug:

Is. this. a. man?

Well, he sure is a miserable pile of secrets. Unless he's gay, imagine the sheer salt knowing your friend regularly games all night with 3 women in their underwear, and he's utterly unfazed by it.

Group Leader
"oh, I guess it didn't go the direction of happy bathtime accident. Guess this is just a norma-".

last page

Welp, nevermind. I guess Yuna can only be lewd when there's a controller in her hand :meguusmug:

Well, he sure is a miserable pile of secrets. Unless he's gay, imagine the sheer salt knowing your friend regularly games all night with 3 women in their underwear, and he's utterly unfazed by it.
can confirm I cried while translating the past few chapters because of how wimpy this dude is

Dex-chan lover
Well i hate limpdick MCs as much as the next guy but situation here is kinda the main problem. She legit has 2 personalities. One where she acts proper and the other while gaming. Boy is already too young to evaluate her behaviour in any shape or form and she is, for lack of a better word, a lunatic. That behavioural whiplash would stop anyone on their tracks becuase she might as well fuck you up when she is not gaming lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread