Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 55 - Family Planning

Dex-chan lover
[-...............] Processing... 10%
image.png

[------.......] Processing... 60%
image.png

[----------] Processed. 100%
image.png

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter @ScarecrowB ! (BTW I noticed two typos at page 5, "if it's wasn't sudden" and "decease / disease" )
Also LOL at the censored uncle-Maa-chan... Now wondering if there are any male characters in this manga? :unsure:

Power Uploader
Thanks for the new chapter @ScarecrowB ! (BTW I noticed two typos at page 5, "if it's wasn't sudden" and "decease / disease" )
Also LOL at the censored uncle-Maa-chan... Now wondering if there are any male characters in this manga? :unsure:
Fixed, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Koko's mom is an ultra bottom bro. :LOL:

That squeal when she was picked up was really something else.

Dex-chan lover
inb4 mama-san turns out to be an even more hardcore (closet) degen than minori

KZO

Dex-chan lover
inb4 mama-san turns out to be an even more hardcore (closet) degen than minori
It was shown before that Koko got her succubus-like personality from her, I think in that chapter they got drunk? Though Koko is mostly not aware she does it to Minori.

But yeah, I guess it's finally time to have a serious talk with her. Never thought myself that would be a plot point, I thought the manga would end with their wedding after a time skip, with the mama stuff resolved off-screen.

Dex-chan lover
oh shit here we go......

im already sad about it cause now since thing are going this way and the mom is like figuring it out i know this amazing series is about to end.....

im sad about it already but im also looking forward to seeing how things turn out

pg 5, "desease" -> "disease"
pg 11, "what would think" -> "what would you think"

Dex-chan lover
im already sad about it cause now since thing are going this way and the mom is like figuring it out i know this amazing series is about to end.....
Isn't it already miracle that this degenerate manga got into 11th volume??

Dex-chan lover
Aaaayyyyylmao
Cat's out the bag now huh, it'll probably be fine, considering what's been happening in this manga.
Though it is kinda sad we only have one volume left.
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Not that I disagree with the way you did it, but in Japan it's common enough for adults to adopt other adults. It's often how they get a successor for a family business if they can't by marrying out a daughter or have son that wants to continue. That could be why Mama got confused.

Power Uploader
Not that I disagree with the way you did it, but in Japan it's common enough for adults to adopt other adults. It's often how they get a successor for a family business if they can't by marrying out a daughter or have son that wants to continue. That could be why Mama got confused.
I know, I just thought it sounded better in english phrased that way without changing the real meaning. But still wanted to give the full context in the notes so everyone knows.

Users who are viewing this thread