Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 10 Ch. 58 - Where This Little Love is Going to Lead to

Dex-chan lover
Somehow... She's safe?:thonk: But still..
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Feels a little anti-climactic, but I have trust in the mangaka and look forward to see where it goes from here.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It worked because she was honest, the truly dangerous ones are the ones who lie. Koko also helped with her wordplay. Banning lewd stuff (that she starts herself) until Koko is old is fair, but I hope kisses don't count as lewd.

The only condition is to not make Koko cry, let's see if she can keep that promise.

Dex-chan lover
now that everything is out in the open its pretty much all good to go

looking forward to seeing what will come next

Dex-chan lover
Not even Nostradamus saw that coming.
Not jail, and acceptance (?)
Although, the death threats were funny.

Dex-chan lover
It worked because she was honest, the truly dangerous ones are the ones who lie. Koko also helped with her wordplay. Banning lewd stuff (that she starts herself) until Koko is old is fair, but I hope kisses don't count as lewd.

The only condition is to not make Koko cry, let's see if she can keep that promise.
No, it work because it's a lolicon manga. This shit ain't flying elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow she didn't bullshit her way out, which was really nice.
Though I'm still hoping for an oyakodon ending.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Nah mom is letting a grown ass woman groom her daughter 💀💀💀

So with the mom being okay with it and the new freind being okay ish with it this manga really feels more and more like it's just trying to normalize a pretty twisted world view. Felt like it was a comedy at first but now it just feels like pedo propaganda. Yet here I am reading it so that reflects pretty badly on me too.

Group Leader
dear diary: it has been 124 days since the last onee-san wa joshi chapter, I am cocoless. One piece is still ongoing. coco is nowhere to be found. I still dont have onee-san wa joshi chapter 59. Im devastated, shocked, baffled, dying a slow and cruel death. I miss coco, i miss her mothers questionable opinions on her relationship with her neighbour. I can now hear colours and my left nostril lost its eyesight. It might just be the end for me.. coco....... where art thou.... why haven thou showed thyself.... I miss you.. I miss cute coco fashion... i miss coco friends... I will not see thy beloved coco for another century to come....

Reactions: KZO

Users who are viewing this thread