Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 62 - Let's Get Married!!

Dex-chan lover
Where is the Punch Line “Love you like a Sister”? One of the few times I was hoping that joke would happen. Not a fan of harems

Dex-chan lover
lol wild that the mom 'approves'. tho i wonder if koko suddenly aged faster and looked older than mc if the feelings would shrivel up but not like the story is gonna have a realistic turn of events

Fed-Kun's army
Mangaka said onee loli and meant it. Too many times have I seen manga where the relationship only happens after the time skip. I mean jk x office lady is nice but it's not the same

Contributor
Yu got overkilled with logic and then with Minori's love (though she is getting the wrong idea), Minori is acting like the personification of love. Smoothly and wholesomely... until Koko attacks again.

Dex-chan lover
I would feel scared having this author close to kids after reading this series🤣

Fed-Kun's army
If last extra is anything to go by, they're made of different material there since this is read by elementary student and mom wanting to raise their daughter to be like Koko.

KCS

Itou Hachi is way worse. She wrote a manga where she babysits her IRL niece and has to avoid the temptation.

Double-page supporter
Was Koko... fingering Minori? Also of course Minori likes you Yu, you've been her slightly unwilling partner in crime since high school. Anway, thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread