Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 11 Ch. 64.2 - Extra 2

Contributor
Ah, well, thank to this angelsheart85 fake sjw then, that give you the strenght to continue till the very end. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Serious note, the serie declined after 30 chapters and became redundant but thank you for your hard work till the very end. (y)

Contributor
So Yuu goes for the legal loli instead of the milf, that was unexpected, guess she got infected by Minori interests :dogkek:
Well, Yu and Koko's mum are not that far apart in age... but I guess Ryouta didn't want to leave Yu without a proper roomate. A good paring, of course. And Minori keeps glued to Koko in the end!

Dex-chan lover
Well, Yu and Koko's mum are not that far apart in age... but I guess Ryouta didn't want to leave Yu without a proper roomate. A good paring, of course. And Minori keeps glued to Koko in the end!
Guess it's classic pair the spares lol
Which reminds me, is Koko mom a widow? Cause I honestly can't tremember if she was married or single, could explain why she didn't end with Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
Which reminds me, is Koko mom a widow? Cause I honestly can't tremember if she was married or single, could explain why she didn't end with Yuu.
I don't think anything about Koko's father is ever mentioned. I've always assumed he exists and it's a typical "men don't exist" yuri manga.

So Yuu goes for the legal loli instead of the milf, that was unexpected, guess she got infected by Minori interests :dogkek:

Yuu can smell Manaka's earning potential.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think anything about Koko's father is ever mentioned. I've always assumed he exists and it's a typical "men don't exist" yuri manga.
Yeah, I guess she is married but the husband just don't matter lol
Yuu can smell Manaka's earning potential.
Ha, true lol, they actually do fit together too.

A part of me is still a little disappointed it didn't go into full degeneracy everyone ends together :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
was cute to even get a little bit of a time skip and to see they still love each other

cute

Dex-chan lover
For note pages, that's why don't put imaginary into reality. Like mass shooting culprit, they don't play games. so reality pedo is like that too. They don't read any literature, just some random maniac.

Supporter
Thanks to everybody that worked on this series, it's been a guilty pleasure of mine for years :thumbsup:

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I was just gonna mention the spin-off.

Contributor
Koko's father is alive and I'm pretty sure they're not divorced, but yes, in this kind of series men don't exist. It was simply a ship that never sailed.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this experience, not alot of loli manga exist that actually go through with the loli part till the end. I'm glad I was able to read this.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks so much for the translation! we need more degenerate manga like this, I hope the author's next work is as cute and funny as this one was!

Users who are viewing this thread