Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - Panic at the Christmas Party

That last page, made me remember a hentai where the dad see, while half sleep, his wife and his son in the other bed...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
26 volumes? damn this thing is long.

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing Koko meant that thing where girls go in a group to the bathroom, which doesn't make sense to do at home.

It could have been "Koko will go with you!" or even "Let's go together!" and blonde's answer "You don't do that at home" or something. This is hard.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
No reason for the rejected girls to worry, Koko got everything under control as shown in the bathroom, she's never gonna let Minori stop loving her.

As Koko says, it's fine.

Now it seems Mama knows, I guess this would happen eventually, let's see how they get her on board.

Dex-chan lover
i would love for this series to get an anime

hopefully it can still happen!

with that said another great ch will be funny if the mom remembers what she heard but we'll see come next ch gonna be interesting but i feel the mom is about to get with Yu so feel everything will be fine

looking forward to next ch

VIP
Nice
20201003_125005.png

Dex-chan lover
I really really hope shit gets dark with drama. The mom finding out is a huge red flag, and having this end like Happy Sugar Life would be great.

Yuzuki Ryouta: I haven't given up on getting an anime!

Page 26: Don't lie, yes you have.

Hope the mom finds out, if not now then later. Add some more craziness to the mix. I doubt it would be dark or overdramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread