Onegai, Nugashite. - Vol. 5 Ch. 52 - You Can... Touch My Breasts

Dex-chan lover
:haa: Shame, I wanted a threesome stripping. Maybe he can handhold one girl into stripping another. A necessity for future because best girl no 1 and 2 have been registered already. There might be more

Dex-chan lover
Storyline Reason: They were afraid somebody might walk into them and get the wrong idea, especially since Kotobuki is VERY sensitive and noisy.

Real Reason: It's kinkier this way.
I'm 100% expecting Kotobuki to walk by and see them in the bushes and get the wrong idea. I hope I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
Im so confused why they didn’t just use the changing room she was walking out of.

Why did they move to the busy beach front again?

Because these two took extra strong stupid pills before embarking on this quest. Also to be fair to our MC, you don't run into too many of those kinda fastener.

Supporter
Im so confused why they didn’t just use the changing room she was walking out of.

Why did they move to the busy beach front again?
SERIOUSLY, like what happens when he strips her naked?
Is she just going to walk back naked? This story is so dumb.
Also these girls are a bunch of worthless slags, they all disappeared when he was being accused of sexual harassment / borderline assault, but as soon as they need something they run crying to him like a bunch of selfish idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread