Onegai, Nugashite. - Vol. 6 Ch. 61 - Sealed

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna wade through salt water with open wounds? Oof
Cool story bro-time:
It's not that bad, during vacation I fell off a pedal boat and injured my thigh resulting in a 10 cm long gash and my dad told me to hang on at the back of it to keep it underwater while we got back to the shore - didn't really sting that much and healed nicely (no infection either even tho the water wasn't sterile but it was probably better than the alternative).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
If you can grasp the ghost I think it would have been a lot funnier if he punched him lmao
but the cook beam was cool too

Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, I hate the trend where the protagonist shows up to stop an ero scene anytime it doesn't involve him. Like I know most people aren't into the non-con thing, I get it, it makes most people uncomfortable.

So if you're not going to follow through on a scene like this, don't start a scene like this. Don't start a scene with content that's going to make people uncomfortable just by its inclusion just so you can have the protagonist win some white knight points by swooping in to save the day.

Now you've made most of the audience uncomfortable and disappointed the people who are into those kinds of scenes. This is a lose-lose situation for everybody but otaku who use the protagonist for projection.

I don't read ecchi manga to see this four-eyed, shaggy-haired dipshit show off how much of a Nice Guy he is, I read ecchi manga for ecchi scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread