Onegai, Nugashite. - Vol. 7 Ch. 73 - We Can't... Take Them Off Yet...

Dex-chan lover
Ladies........:kek:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Of course you would say that ... I bet your favorite move is Waterworld.
Well he's not wrong, you basically tell the one person who can lift that curse to fuck off, called him useless to his face....and then the consequence catches up to you shortly after

Me personally I don't see it as a kink thing, this is 100% karma folding them, well mostly Kaho's bitch ass. I can never understand female manga characters that act like a complete bitch for literally zero reason

Dex-chan lover
Well he's not wrong, you basically tell the one person who can lift that curse to fuck off, called him useless to his face....and then the consequence catches up to you shortly after
Its not that kind of series, protagonists arent the type of people that ignore people in harm because muh fee fee, at least not in this type of series anyway.

I made a joke about "peeing", thats why I wrote Waterworld and since I looked at the raws, I know they are in this for the long run so buckle up since they will be here until it ends, of course they wont be in every chapter or even arc but if anyone hates then so much they better stop reading now.

Dex-chan lover
Its not that kind of series, protagonists arent the type of people that ignore people in harm because muh fee fee, at least not in this type of series anyway.

I made a joke about "peeing", thats why I wrote Waterworld and since I looked at the raws, I know they are in this for the long run so buckle up since they will be here until it ends, of course they wont be in every chapter or even arc but if anyone hates then so much they better stop reading now.
Do they at least redeem themselves?

Dex-chan lover
Do they at least redeem themselves?
Characters kinda drop in and out of the series, if it focusing on a character like its currently doing with then, the others dont really appear, I know they are in the ending arc but everyone is in the ending arc.

After this arc, they just go back into the box until they are taken off the box when its time for then to be part of a arc.

Dex-chan lover
Female characters acting like complete assholes seems to be a recurring thing in this series so we can probably expect it to keep happening.

Users who are viewing this thread