Oni ga Deru ka Ja ga Deru ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Things are getting even more complicated here.

Things are going a little bit faster here. "Only" ten weeks went by since the last release from this series. Ten weeks in which I got fourteen other chapters from nine other series out the door.

Salute10.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Please let her win... If she couldnt win solo then at least let this be a harem end

@AnnaPlayer Uhh she confessed LAST, you know?
Suzu (snake) said she loves him countless times from the very start
Miku (spider) said she loves him when she explained her feelings for both him and Suzu
Yuuri (selfish one) wants him to bang everyone and while drunk admitted to not mind marrying him
Shiro (loli) confessed to him that night a few chapters ago

so she is literally the last of the group to admit in front of him her feelings.

Btw MC, you are in hot waters with her because you kept listening secretly into their conversation from a dangerous position......so you do LITERALLY the same thing?

You might hate this, but you are exactly like your father: A MORON.

Double-page supporter
still waiting for the punchline at the end of the manga

Dex-chan lover
She's my favorite so I hope I'm wrong, but unless this series is getting axed and is pushing for an ending I doubt this development is leading anywhere.

Dex-chan lover
@ mlow44 If I understood the final chapter correctly.
No harem.

@Espadas There is a saying taht goes like this: "He who admits love first loses"
I haven't read it, but isn't that the premise of Kaguya-sama, love is war?

ON a side note, this girl is the only girls I remember liking. I utterly despise most of the other characters, to the point the MC is tolerable.

Hell, everyone is so awful the tsundere girl is the only one I came to like. That almost never happens in any other series I read. Seriously, a tsundere!

@Denker-Bosu same here, but the psychic girl is the other that kinda feels a good character, not so much as for a relationship with MC but pretty neutral to the whole thing as she cares for his feelings. All the others except Tsundere and Loli are just in it for themselves not for an actual relationship with MC.

Dex-chan lover
My intuition is telling me that this is a big fat L but God I hope she wins.

The end of the chapter had a better conclusion than I expected. For once, I can't tell if his dad is bullshitting him or if he really experienced it.

@mlow44 raws finished in 2018 ish so this series has been finished ages ago. Edit: Vortex-Scans just takes their time translating

dude just go the harem route.
All the other girls are screwed unless there is another male.
At least they are all willing to share, and can live with it.
Make them all happy, and Harem ending.

Users who are viewing this thread