Oni ga Deru ka Ja ga Deru ka - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Power Uploader
And suddenly Suzu is coming up from behind! What a horse race!

Seriously, though, this is the last chapter of volume 4. One more volume remains. Seven chapters.

Dex-chan lover
First girl rule huh... Not like I didnt see it coming, but it still hurt when it actually came

On another note, updates had been pretty frequent lately. Thanks a lot translator!

Power Uploader
@Nakanowatari - Around November I set the series priority higher, to get it done with. Now I release two chapters from other series, then one from this. Repeatedly. The net result is one release every 3-4 weeks for this series. The cost, of course, is slower releases for everything else.

Dex-chan lover
Eh. First girl again. Well not as if she's unlikable, but its predictable.

MD@Home
Really, he's been living with them for a year now? o_O Did not feel like that at all. Maybe 3-4 months at most, but even that's pushing it.

Group Leader
That was awesome. I wish they turned into their monster forms more often. Nothing like seeing the harem lead get attacked by a giant snake, haha.

Fed-Kun's army
First girl/childhood friend rule is so stereotypical it makes my face hurt. Honestly I found the path of this mango to be a bit odd in the first place. I can't say which one would be most ideal from my pov, but the first girl rule doesn't really fit here for me. I can't believe the scale of how uninformed she still is. Asking somebody his age those questions just warps the answer into something wishy-washy due to the panic of trying to find appropriate wording.

This went way too slow for it to really feel like a year.

Double-page supporter
Huh well home stretch volume time I guess. Still don't know how in the hell this is going to wrap up. Only one way I'd consider it a good outcome, but I'm getting bad nonending vibes from this so far

PMR

finally some snake again, it's so hard getting female monsters in manga

Users who are viewing this thread