Onii-chan Is Done For! - Highschool ONIMAI (Doujinshi) - Ch. 39 - EX - Romance with Amazake (Preview Ver.)

Dex-chan lover
A really nice preview, now I want to see the real thing XD and thx for translating

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the usual TS. If you're going to MTL I think using DeepL might give out better results. I've tried combining Google Translate (for OCR) and DeepL (for TL) before of manga while I was waiting for fan TL and was surprised that way got better results than straight Google Translate.

Dex-chan lover
I'm dying to see more Mihari and Miyo

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the usual TS. If you're going to MTL I think using DeepL might give out better results. I've tried combining Google Translate (for OCR) and DeepL (for TL) before of manga while I was waiting for fan TL and was surprised that way got better results than straight Google Translate.
^
chatgpt usually produces okay translations that dont sound stiff, so just grab the text with ocr and double check it after

Dex-chan lover
If you're absolutely determined to use MTL, I'd advise using multiple services (including non-AI-based such as Google translate) and cross referencing. Keep in mind, what deepL and gpt are good at is making English that sounds right, but sounding right and actually translating the text correctly are different matters. I haven't used gpt for translation a whole lot, but I know deepL is bad about mistaking context and missing entire sentences.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
Hey, just like the Duck said, you can just click the "pencil" (see pic) next to the chapter and replace pages, etc.
Then you can click "Edit Pages" at the bottom and then you can just delete the page that you want to change and then upload the new one and then just put it where it needs to go in the order it's supposed to go in.
That way some mod won't have to delete the 1st chapter you "replaced".
mdex_edit.png

EDIT: Actually, there's a "Delete Chapter" in the Edit Pages screen. You can just click that. (Gonna leave the rest up in case somebody doesn't know how edit chapters, etc). However, it's preferable to just edit the chapter and stick the new page in so that the comments won't go away when you delete the chapter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread