Onii-chan Is Done For! - Highschool ONIMAI (Doujinshi) - Ch. 56 - EX - Magical Girl Mahiro (Tentacle Warning)

Dex-chan lover
But...but Mahiro you have a lot of r*** doujin. Does that mean you want it?

Dex-chan lover
So Mihari can genetically engineer tentacle monsters... Well, if you think of them as a big toys powered by being fed instead of charged then I'm all for this. Although consent is still important, hopefully she won't just let lose her army on the world.

Dex-chan lover
Ok. Now I want to know ow how tentacles became a hentai tag. When did it start and how? Also why Magical Girl?

Dex-chan lover
Ok. Now I want to know ow how tentacles became a hentai tag. When did it start and how? Also why Magical Girl?
It may or may not be related to "Dream of a Fisherman's Wife" (a classic Japanese painting). Also could've been used to avoid censorship at some point.
And magical girls go well with tentacles because demonic/magical creatures they fight make sense as a source of tentacles. Also, the whole appeal of "heroine of justice, defeated and violated".

Dex-chan lover
Mihari having read every single doujin in Mahiro's room is an interesting thought…

Dex-chan lover
Utena will love to 'torture' Mahiro using that tentacle the same way she use it on Trens Magia.

Users who are viewing this thread