Onii-chan Is Done For!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what's the ending's gonna be like....

Personally, I would like to see the cast all grown up with Mahiro married to Momiji.... as a man or woman? you decide.....

but then again, Mihari could already be a super rich CEO selling gender bent drugs and gender doesn't really matter anymore... LOL

Ohayou minna-san! The subreddit for the series is now here and has been around for months. It is supported by the person who posts and produces the English version of the chapters as you see on here! (You can even see our advertisement in chapter 43 and onwards) If you want to come and see, then feel free to check out https://www.reddit.com/r/OniichanOshimai/
We also have an active Discord server with friendly users, plenty of emotes based around the characters and series, and a supportive community, so feel free to stop by there as well if you want.

We hope to see you there!

@Voldemort4321 seems a bit confusing yeah, the different cover here do show that it supposedly goes up to 14

However, the author do post his work for free on pixiv. You can check the raw right here: https://www.pixiv.net/user/159912/series/12
you can see by comparing mangadex and the raw that we are only 1 chapter off (I assume this is due to the time it takes to translate)

Although it could be something like the author has already published x amount of manga but only started to release them for free very recently, but I really doubt about it, feel free to correct me if that's the case

The chapter was funny and all and I like it alot this manga but 1 chapter per month is killing me, but well I know the translators are having a hard time for use so I really can't complaine. Can't wait for the next one☺

Honestly this is exactly what i would want to act like if i was manga-style genderswapped.

Users who are viewing this thread