Oniisan no Hikkoshi no Katazuke ga Susumanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Because Onii-chan is cute

Fed-Kun's army
Reminds me, whenever I went out with my siblings, everyone we met simply assumed that I'd be the father..
"What a cute daughter you have!"
"Your son is so well-behaved!"
Examples of things I got to hear frequently enough. =/

Didn't help that my siblings found this highly amusing and always played along with those misunderstandings.

About the chapter, Nasuka play an important role in keeping things entertaining as usual..
And the male lead got a talent for misunderstanding things into weird directions, that the girl doesn't seem to mind as much as one might expect.
(Seemingly developing more and more weird interests along the way, as she gets dragged into trying things out.)

Double-page supporter
this male mc is the kind of guy you'll read about when hes 20. he will be found with 5 kids bound in leather in his basement.

Dex-chan lover
sigh, author milking the series with the perverted onii san meme whenever things go in a serious direction. Otherwise this series would be over in a single oneshot. Still, its nice knowing oniisan is universally handsome

Dex-chan lover
@elfalas
I've been mistaken for a mother before, but that's probably because my youngest sibling was 8 at the time.

Dex-chan lover
Your cleaner should re-calibrate his monitor. That wasn't white he used to cover up the Japanese text.

Group Leader
Thank God someone else noticed that the cleaner didn't do his job properly. Redraws were on point though.

Do forgive me for that I'm new at this kind of stuff so I just color-picked their bubbles . Will do a proper job from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread