Onizuka-san Panty Wasureru - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Onizuka is so attractive. Her forgetfulness adds to her sexiness and lewd aura. To start, her cleavage is deep and maintains an elegant "V" shape. Based on the cover, I know how ample and bubbly her boobs are in addition to the perkiness and size of her nipples and areola respectively. In fact, I love how she looks on the cover; her blushing is beautiful and I can tell she's keenly aware of her own vivacity. Her butt is quite cute and voluptuous as well and is likely as bouncy as her bodacious breasts. Lastly, her vagina is silky and smooth with some pubic hair to give it a little character, which I appreciate.

Thank you for the translation (I imagine Onizuka's taint must smell pretty fragrant).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Onizuka is so attractive. Her forgetfulness adds to her sexiness and lewd aura. To start, her cleavage is deep and maintains an elegant "V" shape. Based on the cover, I know how ample and bubbly her boobs are in addition to perkiness and size of her nipples and areola respectively. In fact, I love how she looks on the cover; her blushing is beautiful and I can tell she's keenly aware of her own vivacity. Her butt is quite cute and voluptuous as well and is likely as bouncy as as her bodacious breasts. Lastly, her vagina is silky and smooth with some pubic hair to give it a little character, which I appreciate.

Thank you for the translation (I imagine Onizuka's taint must smell pretty fragrant).
are your comments ai generated
genuine question

Users who are viewing this thread