Only I Know That the World Will End - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
His power is that when he dies, he restart from the last checkpoint, but keeps his stat, and now his equipment: this way, by repeating the same day times and times again, he increases his strength, while the bosses stay the same. Conversely, by rushing to kill the bosses the moment he is barely able to, he is just making the whole thing harder in the long run.
I guess he feels too personally invested (and likes his sanity - that first round of dying-a-lot must have taken a lot out of him). Plus it would be annoying to learn later on that a permanent debuff gets added after 100 deaths or something. (Or he gets a warning about "only 20 lives left") - But I guess it's mostly about not liking to die anymore so he grabs any first good win. (But now he did pick up a grinding quest for himself, so maybe this was all it took)

Dex-chan lover
Plus it would be annoying to learn later on that a permanent debuff gets added after 100 deaths or something. (Or he gets a warning about "only 20 lives left")
Yeah, I would be really concerned if it happened to me: in addition the "game" is incentivizing him to die as much as possible, giving him achievements for multiple deaths

Dex-chan lover
i'm curious how he's gonna kill that kaijuu. So far MC only have super strength and doesn't have OP skill like shadow monarch.

I guess he's gonna relying on senpai's kamehameha skill again? Then again the crafter girl might play a role in it, maybe she'll craft a weapon with super poison or something to kill it.

Users who are viewing this thread