Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
I like the concept of fantasy coming to the real world. But not a fan of them being immune to modern weaponry. I could see the excuse that the police have small caliber rounds. With my basic ass knowledge, I might guess those revolvers might use .32 rounds or something to that extent. Which it is feasible to survive. Though a close range shot to the middle of the forehead, hard to argue against. I know humans have survive point blank shots to the head with 9mm rounds and such, but not without serious damage to the brain.

Dex-chan lover
so when MC levels up and then regresses we know the level resets but he keeps the skill points, then will he get more skill points when he levels a second time (at the same level) or is it a one and done thing?

Dex-chan lover
Mc ain't that good to things like this huh. Rather than kitchen knife, he should've gotten a baseball bat, crowbar or any club weapons, or even better, get the majority of gardening tools. Hedge shears, machete, shovel, even a fucking axe is a gardening tool.

Man that nambu revolver is shit lmao it's not even .45 caliber so it's no wonder that didn't even penetrate the goblin skull.

so when MC levels up and then regresses we know the level resets but he keeps the skill points, then will he get more skill points when he levels a second time (at the same level) or is it a one and done thing?
Some WN/LN reader, explain this please. Seems like he keeps all his stats and points but level resets to 1. Does this mean he can just farm status and skill points until he is so OP that he can punch through the earth crust?

Dex-chan lover
oh this is interesting, i thought its only him got that system bless

Dex-chan lover
I like the concept of fantasy coming to the real world. But not a fan of them being immune to modern weaponry. I could see the excuse that the police have small caliber rounds. With my basic ass knowledge, I might guess those revolvers might use .32 rounds or something to that extent. Which it is feasible to survive. Though a close range shot to the middle of the forehead, hard to argue against. I know humans have survive point blank shots to the head with 9mm rounds and such, but not without serious damage to the brain.
IIRC they use .38 so you're not super far off - plus, Goblins I'm assuming have much thicker skulls as evidence by how big their heads are (though their brain size probably isn't quite proportional)

Users who are viewing this thread