Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
wait why did the goblin give less exp this time?
first kill leveled him from 1 to 3 but this time only from 1 to 2?

Dex-chan lover
Is axe that uncommon?? Even a hatchet? Those two are much more better than a flimsy kitchen knife. Also why not just mount the knife to a stick from a broom or something?
It sucks that he's unintentionally punching himself in the balls lmao

Goblins fr said stealth 100, silence 100, whatever else 100

They trapped MC without entering his vision or making a single sound, that's it

Dex-chan lover
"The world has ended" Unless there are much bigger monsters, the USA should be be hanging in there well enough. I wonder if there is an infinite ammo perk I could get.

Dex-chan lover
"The world has ended" Unless there are much bigger monsters, the USA should be be hanging in there well enough. I wonder if there is an infinite ammo perk I could get.
if the monster spawning outside the US then i could guarantee they will be hanging in there... but from inside? nahhh this is worse than zombie apocalypse

Dex-chan lover
if the monster spawning outside the US then i could guarantee they will be hanging in there... but from inside? nahhh this is worse than zombie apocalypse
Yea, It looks like much larger monsters show up a few chapters in. I think we would be doing better than Japan but I sure hope there are some perks I can get to increase bullet damage.

Users who are viewing this thread