Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the good translation :hearts:

Man... he should have gotten the mana circuit skill when get got the analysis skill...
On that note, I wonder what the difference between analysis and appraisal is. Other manga have the appraisal skill be one like the analysis skill he is using now.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand why reset the level when next level up requirements(XP) doesn't change...

Dex-chan lover
Oh yea why don't he use the stomach acid of those weepinbell pokemons to chemically attack other monsters?? Use the canines of wolves as knuckle weapon?? Use the vines as rope to bdsm the minotaur? :finnawoke::thonk:

expert rizzler sheeeeesh

I hope he use the minotaurs.... Axe?

Oh yea why don't he use the stomach acid of those weepinbell pokemons to chemically attack other monsters?? Use the canines of wolves as knuckle weapon?? Use the vines as rope to bdsm the minotaur? :finnawoke::thonk:

expert rizzler sheeeeesh

I hope he use the minotaurs.... Axe?
Because that probably takes more time than it's worth it, unless MC let them live until after the 1% and grinded against the stronger versions, but then he'd need to willingly let people die

Dex-chan lover
Because that probably takes more time than it's worth it, unless MC let them live until after the 1% and grinded against the stronger versions,
just to be clear, this statement of mine​
stomach acid of weepinbell pokemons to chemically attack other monsters?? Use the canines of wolves as knuckle weapon?? Use the vines as rope to bdsm the minotaur?​
is just a build-up joke for the "to bdsm the minotaur" lmao​

but i think it's just that he didn't even think about doing those considering mc isn't as creative as goblin slayer and it shows since he's so fixated on using the damn kitchen knife when it's not the most durable thing in the world

but then he'd need to willingly let people die
i guess you forgot the fact that he tried to run away several times only to die at the hands of different boss monsters lmao

Users who are viewing this thread