Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

FUUUUUUUUCK

I won't blame the MC if he gets traumatized as fuck after all this is over.

Dex-chan lover
God damn, if this ever gets animated, I'll never watch it. I don't want to see something like that x.x
I've seen some of the live action Resident Evil films, and I can take it. That scene getting an anime adaptation? I'm going to cry like a bitch despite knowing it's coming...

Fed-Kun's army
I've seen some of the live action Resident Evil films, and I can take it. That scene getting an anime adaptation? I'm going to cry like a bitch despite knowing it's coming...
I'm just really bad at seeing innocents getting slaughtered. It's why I can't enjoy popular series like Attack on Titan

Dex-chan lover
i think author needs to be told what "cannibal" means, cannibal does not mean 'eats people' its eating your own kind, if a wolf eats a person its not a cannibal, but if a wolf eats some other wolf then its a cannibal.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao he's still that loyal to kitchen knife huh.

I knew it, he needs a hedge shears for that weepinbell

YOOOOO DOUBLE KILL HEAD SHOT HOLY SHIT

Author: i wanna make my readers feel like they got punched in the balls

So even though he is level “1” he can’t cheat his way and get back to 8 through goblins? I am genuinely confused. Seems like the EXP required changes?

I'll be honest, I found everything before page 21 goofy, which did make everything after it hit less, but it had an impact, and it was done fairly well

Fed-Kun's army
I'm just really bad at seeing innocents getting slaughtered. It's why I can't enjoy popular series like Attack on Titan
Good thing you didn't because AoT ended up with one of the worst last-arcs and the worst ending possible so that saved you from wasting your time

Dex-chan lover
I get that its hard to redraw so the monster's name wasn't translated. But at bare minimum couldn't you have put a translator note at the end of the chapter or side of the page with the translation?

Users who are viewing this thread