Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
The other tl has a slightly different explanation for the "scenario" skill/event! Will she remember everything despite dying, but forget everything once the mission is ssuccessfully completed?

Dex-chan lover
Uh... am i missing something? He just woke up and i dont think he've ever explain about his skill to her

Dex-chan lover
... They just told someone about his time loop?:questionblob:
Also he just accepted without any reward? While also he's still not even fully healed? :haa::question:

That bald head really just let his subordinate be like an ass like that huh. I guess he's gauging mc too but the fact that mc didn't noticed it and accepted the "request" reeks naivety

Plus he's like "come back another day?" While being awkward when HIS woman is getting sexually harassed reeks pussy attitude. I'm not saying he should've just dislocated his jaw but AT LEAST BE MAD GODDAMN

Sadly he triggered a major pet peeve for me so i guess it's time to drop this. Sad

Dex-chan lover
it means he will drag her to the next loop aint it? but it kinda depressing tho for her, especially if she cant keep her stat like him. but the loop still depressing enough even our boy here kinda depressed how he died multiple times

Users who are viewing this thread