Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

disagree, how is it forced? I like the romance
dude literally met elf girl and loudly professed his love and desire to marry her before they even had a single full conversation. Since then, it has been 1 full day and this dude went from a nihilist who's running away from his life and problems to "I love my elf wife for a day and a half, but if anything happened to her, I will k!ll everyone in japan, and then myself" despite, again, only having known her for less than 48 hours...if that isn't forced, I dont know what is.

Dex-chan lover
dude literally met elf girl and loudly professed his love and desire to marry her before they even had a single full conversation. Since then, it has been 1 full day and this dude went from a nihilist who's running away from his life and problems to "I love my elf wife for a day and a half, but if anything happened to her, I will k!ll everyone in japan, and then myself" despite, again, only having known her for less than 48 hours...if that isn't forced, I dont know what is.
I think you're commenting on the wrong manga? He's known this girl since middle school, she's not an elf, and none of that happened.

Dex-chan lover
so we got a DPS user (Warrior), then we got Mage (Support), then we got Assasin (Lurker)

Users who are viewing this thread