Only I Know the World Is Ending And Getting Killed by Rampaging Beasts Only Makes Me Stronger - Vol. 6 Ch. 44 - At The Conference Room

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for my hopes and dreams to be trampled on as she takes off her jacket to reveal her big boobs and thus ruin her.

I was sure the leader of the soldiers would volunteer. He's been shown to be an upstanding soldier and person from what I can remember. Bummer

Dex-chan lover
Will it kill manga authors to have another man in the team, it will be a really good character interaction

Dex-chan lover
Bad idea sharing the details of your unique skill... it will make it to the ears of your enemies, that you aren't even considering, even when you already faced one, and that you even didn't kill... ahhh fucking author...

So... only his burgeoning harem are willing to die for the sake of getting stronger? Plus, I noticed that the scenario only triggered for the production girl, not the healer girl.

Will it kill manga authors to have another man in the team, it will be a really good character interaction
I was hoping Mr eye scars and/or the idiot with the band-aid on his cheek would show up. It would have been great to see a side character who starts out as an arrogant idiot humbling himself and putting in the hard work to get stronger. It would be a cool character development.

So far, the only other "male companion" MC has had turned out to be a psychopath from another world.

I don’t give 2 shits about teammates. Have a harem or not doesn’t concern me. Why is this retard just exposing his skills to idiots? I get it if he told the healer girl and that soldier captain, why tell even the plebs? This MC is too retarded

Dex-chan lover
this is why i really hate those mangaka, they always self insert to their manga or have their wet dream inside it. tbh theres a lot of good series with good story or premise but got ruined by this harem thing, the author really push harem thing inside his manga or maybe it could be the editor wants it to attract those otaku loser into this type of thing

Users who are viewing this thread