Only Sense Online - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Crafting Guild and Bug Incense

Dex-chan lover
Greedy MC: Hardly cares about combat skills at all, only crafting, but still wants to collect his own ingredients from the wilderness, yet prefers to play solo. A couple of contradictions too many.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme - I think this fits the gameplay of many games. Like all those survival games similar to Terraria and Minecraft.
But yes, his playstyle is normally accompanied by a more well-rounded set of combat skills. The problem is, this game, for some reason, requires one to equip crafting skills in the limited number of slots, instead of them working passively by being bought up. Now, I have only played 1 MMORPG, but it still seems like an unusual restriction.

Can you treat it like poison and coat your arrows in it to use in pvp? If so Is there an antidote for gluttonous medicine? Is the status effect able to be cured or dispelled by magic? Because it sound like it would be devastating in pvp if actually works like that because it's considered a buff or medicine resistance senses would be bypassed entirely.

Dex-chan lover
"Is it okay to invite me?"

Yeah, that's true; all you did was EVERYTHING NECESSARY and front all the money, so... no reason to mention that...

ooooh if i was playing that game i'd make so many of those charm potions not because id want to have the secks but because i think it would be funny to throw it into a crowd

Users who are viewing this thread