Only Show Yourself to Me - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
why this feel like axed ? the third wheel turn supporter in one chapter, one character about to moving place, right after a confession, and the "wait, do we going out". Thing seem like typical rush to an ending

Dex-chan lover
Dude this is just misunderstandings the series, you can already tell everyone's reading the wrong thing about each other

Supporter
Dude this is just misunderstandings the series, you can already tell everyone's reading the wrong thing about each other
Normally I'd agree...but, whatever. Doesn't hurt to have some misunderstanding fluff in the mix if the story is cute.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Time to re-read from the beginning because I don't remember this at all :wooow:

Yeah, same here

why this feel like axed ? the third wheel turn supporter in one chapter, one character about to moving place, right after a confession, and the "wait, do we going out". Thing seem like typical rush to an ending

I felt the pacing was a bit too quick too, so I looked it up. This is just a one-volume series with 7 chapters and an additional special chapter. The full volume just came out in May.

It's a short ride, but there's still a little bit more to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Rurika: I'm gay but girls don't like me and I'm pretty so boys won't leave me alone which is why they don't like me in the first place!
Miriko: That's rough, Oshi.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, same here

I felt the pacing was a bit too quick too, so I looked it up. This is just a one-volume series with 7 chapters and an additional special chapter. The full volume just came out in May.

It's a short ride, but there's still a little bit more to enjoy.
so it is really end huh. Mangadex page didn't list the final chapter like completed manga so i was thought i was wrong and it still on-going

Dex-chan lover
This is just all silly fluff with relationship gears turning and I'm all for it. What a feel good, feel gay series

Users who are viewing this thread