Onna Kajishi wa Ohitoyoshi Guild ni Hirowaremashita - Shintenchi de Ganbaru Kajishi Seikatsu - Ch. 1.2 - Court Blacksmith Liliana - 2

Supporter
Of course the heroic guy has a katana. lol
271.gif

Dex-chan lover
3 chad dudes forcefully take girl is not okei, but cool mc dude forcefully take girl to his dome is okei :pacman:

Contributor
Better than part 1, I guess. Those guildies look interesting especially that girl in the maid outfit; I just don't like how those nameless shitheads got away and got off easy for attempted rape.

Shame this was dropped by the group working on it, maybe some kind of notice can be added to the end of this chapter instead. I guess I'll put this On Hold until another group picks it up.

Dex-chan lover
Of course the heroic guy has a katana. lol
hmmm, it' not that mainstream for a main to have a katana in a fantasy setting, not rare either tough
most of the time there is condition for it to happen like a reincarnated guy, a foreigner (most fantasy setting are loosly based on european setting) or a "class"/"job"

Supporter
Nippon Steel, folded over 1000 times. Strongest in the world.
Nice Sacred Blacksmith gif. Been a while since I seen good Cecily lewds.

Thanks for the TL
Do I clearly remember anything else that's in that show? Not a chance. But katanas cutting broadswords is forever.

Users who are viewing this thread