Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.5 - Volume 4 extras

Fed-Kun's army
Friendzoned on the inside of the freaking cover. . . Woooooow that was insanely low. . . Could Usio-sensei make it any more clear than that that the side characters were completely unimportant? Leaving it unresolved would have been infinitely better than that bs.

Edit: I'm talking about RIO.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why people think that she's been friendzoned when the title of the series is "I Married My Female Friend". It's clear that it's just the start of the new cycle.
RIO has been friendzoned. And on the inside cover art, not the last page. That 1 poster just can't tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
Well, whit a feeling of completion, i will mark this as completed, very cute story.

Aggregator gang
I am so sorry but i actually love how she got friendzoned right at the end, i laughed my ass off, it was amazing.
This series sure finished really well! I actually enjoyed it a lot and feel very satisfied, totally a great addition to my collection of completed yuri mangas (that i'll probably re-read when i'm bored) and now i'm excited to see what usui shio does next! :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
RIO has been friendzoned. And on the inside cover art, not the last page. That 1 poster just can't tell the difference.
I know? I can read? My point still stands. This is the same thing that happened in chapter 1. "You're my friend" -> "Marry for giggles years later" -> "catch actual feels while your spouse has been blatantly in love with you since day one"

Give them 6 in-universe years and they'll have a bun in the oven so to speak.

Banned
I know? I can read? My point still stands. This is the same thing that happened in chapter 1. "You're my friend" -> "Marry for giggles years later" -> "catch actual feels while your spouse has been blatantly in love with you since day one"

Give them 6 in-universe years and they'll have a bun in the oven so to speak.
I like the way you cope.

Users who are viewing this thread