Onna Tomodachi wa Tanomeba Igaito Yarasete Kureru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Power Uploader
And we are back bois with the uncensored version thx to a good anon person! ^^ Also dont expect super quick release like befor because ye i dont have time to work so quickly plus have other manga to do and yeh we would need to wait for the next volume anyway so gonna simply take it bit slower :)

Double-page supporter
i think i spotted what the review on novelupdates was complaining about in this chapter. read that review then look at the transition from page 14 to 15. not the example in the review though, just the complaint about the series itself

Dex-chan lover
I NEED TO SUCK MAD TITTIES RN! OR ELSE I DIE! DONT LET ME DIE!! LET ME SUCK SOME TITTIES!! HELP ME!!

Dex-chan lover
WE ARE SO BACK, this manga is seriously peak, I love the are area between friends and lovers, but physical (basicaly sex friends but softcore for now), yet not as vulgar as usual hentai manga, so much untapped potential. :finnawoke:

(Handjobs for your male friend when? :meguusmug: )

Also, I really have to nitpick not translating the word ecchi, I love my honorifics, senpais, senseis, etc, but not translating it here really breaks my immersion, why can't it be translated as lewd/perverted/naughty/dirty, like usual?

Users who are viewing this thread